lost soul 2

Friday 24 August 2012

The End

     
Every day I try to die,
     Choosing different ways.

    At the last moment of time,
 while closing my eyes,
   And Death Taking Me Away.

   I see your lovely eyes,
     Full of cries,
     Seeing my demise,
     And I Send It Back.
    
That You Will Return Someday,
     And will tell me,
     Baby! I was yours only,
     I am yours always,
 And I remain alive.

     Waiting,
Suffering,
someday your wud arrive,
And i will take you in my arms,
     But every day comes the same,
     And I am unable to get you,
     By any means..!

4 comments:

  1. Hope is there ...always ..and that's why we are able to live... :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanx manipurnaji to drop a comment here...! But sometimes hope itself gives a false hope...!!

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. So nice of u Pooja ji for ur kind words..!

      Delete

Ur thoughts are welcome..!

Popular Posts

Don't Copy

Protected by Copyscape Plagiarism Checker