lost soul 2

Monday 14 November 2016

Purpose of life????

PC

Emptiness has prevailed in my heart. Complete emptiness, neither love nor hate, neither optimism, nor pessimism has any place in my heart.

Am i alive or living without a life ?

What is the purpose of human life?

PC

Just to born, get education, get job, get married, become parents, earn money, create wealth, become old and die, and after 2 generation no1 will ever remember that I ever existed in the past?

Do this all true purpose of human life?

Do I think in such way or every body else?

Is it philosophical attitude or I am  running away from reality???

Am I going insane ????

May be, may be not.....!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ur thoughts are welcome..!

Popular Posts

Don't Copy

Protected by Copyscape Plagiarism Checker