lost soul 2

Thursday 23 August 2012

Hello world!!!! I still survive !

When all the hope is lost,
and you feel lonely almost,
what do you expect from life,
from you...from the world,
where y r struggling just to survive????
no answer!!!
i ask myself!
no answer still..!
what do i want???
when i will be happy and alive again??
no answer...!!!!
i am dead?
i checked my heart,
it beats,
no I m not,
Am i alive?
No,I am not,
I ask question again  from myself,
why, why i am not alive?
tell me why i m not alive,
Bcoz i am just living without life,
Bccoz neither i laugh, nor i cry,
Bcoz neither i tell truth, nor a lie,
Bcoz i am just watching, wots going around me mindlessly,
bcoz I m just doing, what i wud never wished to do ever,
Bcoz i m just wandering alone in night purposelessly,
Bcoz i love silence, who was  not a friend of mine ever.
Still I do.
still I do it again n again,
This shows, i hv still left inside me,
i amused,
still i can resists and fight for me,
i laughed,
I am not dead, i m alive without life,
HELLO WORLD, SEE I STILL SURVIVE.

it is said somewhere!
there is a rebirth after a death!
there comes a new life, when someone dies!
there comes a new morning, when a dark night comes! 
but very few are able to survive.
 n go ahead in that dark night alone,
to see the refreshing new morning!
to feel the hapiness after the sorrow of someone lost........!
To forget the  horrible dark and welcome the newly rise Sun....!
to fly on the horses of time and ride on it up n down.....!
Very Few....and they are wot u can call Alive,
others just become statue...or dead alive!

this is just a journey to rediscover myself....!
To know myself better.
and a Lost Soul finally found his way to redemption
to the truth...to the peace...to the real hapiness...to the meaning of life.....!

6 comments:

  1. nice flow of thoughts...try using a little less punctuation...though i do that a lot myself but still that does not go well with blogging...am trying to work over it too...and so should u :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Dreamer for ur comment..i will try to use less..Ohh again i am using :P :p :)

      Delete
    2. i rewrote n removed punctuation.

      Delete
  2. conveys deep meaning and I really loved it.. the F word in between such a beautiful poem made me frown a little, honestly I felt it spoilt the pain of the poem! :) loved the way you have written it. watch out for the indentations though.. keep writing good luck! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Really thank u Gaythri,
      Actually i used to write diary from very earlier time....n somedays ago i saw....its finished. So i m just puting them on blog..!
      Ummmm.... Raw thoughts come between and i put them as they come......thanks for close observation..n suggestion.....
      I just checked your blog....n plesently surprized that ur way of expressing thoughts are somehow silmilar to mine...!
      Some day u will be Next chetan bhagat ;) :P :

      Delete
    2. Rewrote n inmproved the indentions....hope u will like it again. :)

      Delete

Ur thoughts are welcome..!

Popular Posts

Don't Copy

Protected by Copyscape Plagiarism Checker