lost soul 2

Monday 27 April 2020

Thank You my life

what i write? how i write, when there are so many thoughts, hovering over my mind, when there are so many questions appearing in my mind, when my faith in everything has sunk to such low point, when my life has turned down by none other than the person i chose to be my life.

who i blame?
you?
i?
or family?
situations?

but in all of this, the losses have been mine, my life got destroyed, my dreams got shattered, my home got burnt down in to ashes.

i gave you candle to lighten my house, and you burnt down my house, which i made only for you. thank you my dear. thank you very much. thank you for all the pain you have given me and still doing all of this.

thank you life.

sometimes i think i should end my life to end all this suffering.
what is benefit of all this achievement in life?
what is benefit of being top of my career, position, money, when you have destroyed our life, our personal life?
i am breaking down to the point, i cant recover, i cant save myself. i am supposed to save my parents, my brother, by the atrocities you and your family has done and still doing now, but how I do it? when i myself is broken beyond repair. when i am breaking each moment, by your deceit, your lies, your negativeness, your bad intentions, your BAD KARMAs, how do i supposed to uplift them, i can't, i am defeated. i am lost. i am broken into million little pieces and i cant recollect myself and remade myself as a new person.
i want to die, i really want to die, dying each and every Moment, i want to end my suffering. I cant tell it to any one. Only thing which is stopping me to do it is duty towards my parents. if i take any such steps, they will broke down. i have to live for them.

thank you for making me so weak in life, thank you for destroying me to such extent.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ur thoughts are welcome..!

Popular Posts

Don't Copy

Protected by Copyscape Plagiarism Checker