lost soul 2

Sunday 11 January 2015

Pimples, i don't care now, Garnier Pure Active Neem Wash hai na..!



“Confluence - 2006”, Cultural fest of my college, and I am pretty excited. Being in first year in college, when you have just joined an esteemed engineering college of India, after facing so much trouble and competition on all India level, it is time to relax, chill and enjoy.

Three month after joining college, and being freed from some restriction set up by seniors and they became like very good friends, it is time for first year’s students to rock and roll in the cultural fest of college.  A batch of 550 students, it is show time to participate in the fest and get noticed among our batch and seniors, and off course girls. 

I put up my mind, which event and I decided to participate in singing competition. I used to sing from school time and got appreciation there. It is time to perform here and it will also lead to induction in MAD (Music and Dramatics club) club of my college. Time is very short and it is hard to find guys, who will play musical instruments. So I choose singing on karaoke song.
4-5 days practice, and I am ready to perform on the stage. A very melodious romantic song, close to my heart, and I am seriously considering myself being noticed by people, specially her, a very beautiful girl of my year, in civil dept. I have crush on her but she doesn’t know me yet. How could she, she is very sincere in studies and reserve type. Still she has got 5-6 proposal from my year itself.  
A tough competition ahead!!!

Today is Sunday. I wake up in the morning, took brush and paste, went to wash basin and I am shocked to see myself in mirror. A very big acne on my nose, red pustule, and my face is looking like a joker, red button on his nose. After three days it is D-day, and I have to perform.
My skin is Oily and I get pimple very often, but not today it should have, especially when I have to perform on the stage. It will take at least 5-6 days to cure.

Next day

Still it is there, on the very top of my nose, and it has got worse. I felt horrible, yes it doesn’t have any relation between singing and face, but I want to be best of my looks, when whole college is watching me singing, and she would also be there, at least she will recognise me after that.
I went to the college market and the general-cum-medicine shop. It was empty and I seem to be the first customer to arrive. Shopkeeper welcomed me and asked what I want. I told him, I need a very good anti acne cream, which can help me with this. 

Then he gave me Garnier Pure Active Neem Wash.  


I argued him about the product and he said, you take it and you will see the difference all by yourself.
I checked the ingredients of it, being a victim of acne regularly, I knew a bit about the treatment and substances which are anti-acne:



It contains water, coco-betaine, PEG-8, sodium laureth sulphate, PEG-120 methyl glucose dioleate, sodium chloride, disodium cocoamphodiacetate, tea tree leaf oil, zinc gluconate, sodium glycolate, melia azadirachta leaf extract, tetrasodium EDTA, menthol, sodium benzoate, salicylic acid, CI 19140, CI 42090, linalool, benzyl salicylate, fragrance.

    Tea tree leaf oil – I have read somewhere that tea tree oil in concentrations of 5% to be nearly as effective as 5% benzoyl peroxide and it is herbal too.
    Neem leaf extract (mentioned as melia azadirachta leaf extract on the label) – Neem leaf extract, again very good herbal substance, having antibacterial properties is effective against skin disorder.
    Zinc gluconate – balances oil and helps with healing of skin.
    Sodium glycolate – a salt of glycolic acid, helps with fading dark pimple marks by peeling the skin cells.
    Salicylic acid – a Beta Hydroxy Acid (BHA), a proven anti-acne agent. Prevents blackheads and whiteheads and fades dark marks.

I found from its ingredients it seems loaded with anti-acne ingredients, and would be effective.
I came back from market after buying it and found it translucent green in color, strong neem fragrance, gel like consistency and it lathers well also. It was very smooth and creamy and rinsed off easily. I saw my face, it felt clear of dirt, grime and dullness. But my main problem of the big pimple on my nose, will it cure it? 

Still I have 2-3 days, it have to and it will cure, I said to myself. I used regularly two times in a day.
I felt change in my face, no new pimple was coming and the first one was about to settle down. The evening before the D-day, I find it cured fully and found my face fully shining, and free of any scar.
I felt happy and the uneasiness due to acne ran away.

D-day:
Result is out. I have won 2nd prize in singing in my college. The student website, wrote in appreciation:
VP, a first year student has rocked the stage with his wonderful singing, and yes! He has a wonderful personality and good looks too. Maybe he should participate in Fash-P event (Fashion event) next year.

Next day, i talked to her. she congratulated me for winning the prize, and i am very hopeful of pairing up with her for next year FASH-P event.
Thank you Garnier Pure Active Neem Wash….!

Overall I found this product very much satisfactory having:

PROS:

Ø  Refreshing fragrance and good lather.

Ø  Makes skin smooth, fresh and squeaky clean.

Ø  Easily available and reasonably priced.

Ø  Contains all good ingredients for pimple skin and Prevents and Reduces pimples and redness.

Ø  Soap free.
  
CONS:
I am still about to explore. 

Overall:

It is a very good face wash, having herbal ingredients, reasonably priced, soap free and it works very well. I would recommend it to people, having Oily skin, because it makes face clean and shining.  

Thank you Garnier Pure Active Neem Wash…. Once again!

1 comment:

Ur thoughts are welcome..!

Popular Posts

Don't Copy

Protected by Copyscape Plagiarism Checker