lost soul 2

Sunday 12 October 2014

100 words story: He was well educated but still I Dumped him......!!!



And he wanted to know about me and tell me about him completely before marriage. It’s kind of date and both our parents agreed.


Hi! This is Riya, MBBS final year, I am happy, very happy. My future husband is well educated, settled abroad and mature. I with all my family like him. Soon I will give you invitation card.
Disclaimer:  Image taken from Google  search and edited


My father is very tensed. He couldn’t give the dowry his parents demanded. I called him. He made lame excuse. He can’t fight with his parents. 
So, I made a decision to reject him and I am proud of it.
 


A 100 Words story on the topic of IndiSpire:
Education is not merely Stacking of Degrees but also Dressing up of one's Mind and Soul.What is Your Definition Of an Educated Person.And what is your opinion about Educated Illiterates.

linking with: 
Two Shoes Tuesday #101 - Card or Drawing


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ur thoughts are welcome..!

Popular Posts

Don't Copy

Protected by Copyscape Plagiarism Checker